Karen Little is an experienced designer from the interior design industry who very kindly came into college to look at our work on Thursday 16Th Dec. I presented my work to her, she commented as follows ;
Karen felt my work was aimed at the high end of the market which is limited and not particularly commercial .
The work is interesting and different but Karen felt I did not fully explain my research or show her my sketchbook design development.
She also said that the work could be developed further to push the quirkiness and humour and maybe to use original art as well as found images.
She thought that I was clear about where I was going and had a definite focus, she suggested that a career in art therapy may be interesting, which is something that I have considered.
Karen felt that what I produced was to a professional standard and would sit comfortably in my chosen Field.
Karen also thought that i had made a good start with networking and interaction with the industry.
Thanks very much Karen for your input.
Induction Cooker Glen
-
[image: Glen]
Glen
[image: Glen Gl 3070ex 1400 Watt Induction Cooktop]
Glen Gl 3070ex 1400 Watt Induction Cooktop
[image: Cooker Frendz Induction Cooker...
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment