if youre very Very VERY lucky (and if you want to) theres a gorgeous book of his in our room (it's Jo's) but his work is truly beautiful and amazing :D
D882 Y Transistor Datasheet Pdf
-
[image: D882 Datasheet Pdf Datasheet4u Com]
D882 Datasheet Pdf Datasheet4u Com
[image: D882y Datasheet Pdf Secos Corporation]
D882y Datasheet Pdf Secos ...
Art is in the eye of the beholder!!
-
Today everything is subject to scrutiny with the ever decreasing circle of
the media and the world wide web. www. !!!
So I am going to be doing a presentati...
Projects Everywhere!
-
Today was a lazy sort of day up until around 4pm, when I decided I was
going to start a new comic. I'm all for new projects just now, you may have
noticed...
rant... 2.0
-
Ok, so it's been a while since i've used this blog and ranted i thought I'd
catch everyone up...
firstly.. i havent been about purely because I have been ...
I've Moved!!!
-
Hey guys,
I'm afraid I have some news, I've moved... to Tumblr. I'm sorry, it's not
you it's me. I love blogging and want to keep at it but I feel like I w...
End of Year Report
-
This project has been inspired by Iconic imagery and Retro games. I'd
researched into what sells in and around the Northern Quarter and it seemed
a popular...
Ideas for final show
-
Anyone who's fan of Alexander McQueen will know this dress. The
exhibition itself will celebrate the late McQueen’s amazing input to
fashion. From his ...
Portfolio Visit - Susan Kane
-
My second visit was with Susan of Calico Angel. Andrea Lord who introduced
us to her as she recommended her as being some body we would benefit from
spe...
Butterfly Modifications
-
Reference Image:
Here is the final shot of what the butterfly will look like:
I have created a bump map in order to create veins within t...
FMP Part 2. Collaboration Project
-
Myself and fellow student, Naomi Obbard, have been working on a project
together for the past 4 weeks, as we are hoping to set up and go into
business ...
Beatrice Alemagna
-
Beatrice Alemagna collages materials to create her images, she incorporates
three dimensional photograped objects in her designs she uses a variety of
...
Lady Ga Ga 2010 Brit awards
-
Image found at
http://www.glamourvanity.com/Images/lady-gaga-2010-brit-awards-winner.jpg
Absolutely loved Lady Gaga's outfit for the 2010 Brit awards. It w...
INSPIRE ME!
-
okay so another person iv yet came back to looking at.. Jennifer Collier
the idea of trapping.. which i keep coming back to! trapping is something
im goin...
Tracey Kendall V's Tal Rosner
-
Here I am going to write about both practitioners, Tracey Kendall who deals
with wallpaper and specialises in screen printing and Tal Rosner who comes
fr...
Sarah Hanson
-
Since last year i've been a fan of Hanson's work, as her style of work is
similar to what i enjoy doing myself. This piece was for a brief that was
to con...
Hi im Cath , Im a mature student, having had a mid life crisis i decided to leave the rat race( and a job in child protection!) and train to become a designer !This blog is my first attempt and is mainly for research and things that inspire me and influence my college work!
if youre very Very VERY lucky (and if you want to) theres a gorgeous book of his in our room (it's Jo's) but his work is truly beautiful and amazing :D
ReplyDeleteis it a massive book? Mandy showed it me last year ,love it!
ReplyDelete